Terms & Conditions
I warmly welcome you and your horse to Jamarqui Equestrian. Please remember that this is my home and yard. It is my pride and joy, a happy place that I hope you enjoy as much as I do. Please be courteous and pleasent to all visitors as you are all our valued guests.
- No dogs allowed on the property.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on site. Vaping must be kept to your personal space please, ie your vehicle, not on the yard or in the buildings.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All prices are ex GST
- All full service horses will be handled in a rope knotted headcollar, no exceptions. One will be provided.
- Check in is before 5pm.
- Check out is before 9am. After this time $20 will be charged until 12pm, after which a further $20 will be charged.
- Any hay fed in paddocks or sand yards must be in hay nets, not on the floor.
- Any signs of illness before arriving must be declared, this is to ensure the health of all horses.
- Any excessive damage to stables or fences will be charged to owners.
- Any veterinary treatment will be at the expense of the owner.
- All invoices will be issued at the conclusion of stay and we ask to be paid by the due date
For day, short-term or overnight visitors
- Please park your truck/float sensibly so others can get in and out
- Do not park in front of the sand yards as access is needed at all times
- Do not park in front of barn
- Please leave the mounting blocks where they are
- All clinic riders must have yellow tag helments
- Paddock charge $20 ($10 in conjunction with stabling) +GST
- Sand Yard $20 +GST
- Yards and paddocks to be cleaned of all poop and hay. Failure will result in a $30 clean up charge
- All hay to be fed in nets, including in the paddocks. All loose hay to be cleared up
- No tying to floats or trucks. Please tack up before unloading, or use the sand yards (no charge for tack up use)
- Please pick up all poop, which includes the race down to the arena
- Wash down is in the designated area outside the barn near the round pen. Please tie up within the cross ties. Do not shower on the gravel
- If you require warm wash down, this is available at $10.00 per shower. Please ask before using
- Solaruim can be made available at $15.00 per 10 minutes. Please ask before using
- Human showers are available at $10 per shower
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on site. Vaping must be kept to your personal space please, ie your vehicle, not on the yard or in the buildings
- Do Not interact with dogs in the fenced paddock. They do and will bite
- No dogs allowed on the property
Health and Safety
- An approved yellow tag helmet to be worn at all times
- While on the property, correct footware must be worn at all times. No jandals, open toe sandles or sneakers
- While mounted, footwear with a heel - preferably a riding boot - must be worn
- All parts of the grounds to be kept free of rubbish and generally tidy
- Riding is a high risk sporting activity. Riders need to employ the best practice possible when competing and handling horses
- Please remember to keep an eye out for small children and spectators
- Please ensure you are not taking unnecessary risks when managing yourself, horse or vehicle
- Please ensure you are careful when manoeuvring your vehicle and parking on the property
- Treat all electric fences as being on
- Stay out of roped off areas
- No Smoking on any part of the property
- No barbeques or open fires on any part of the property
Assistants, Official & Volunteers
If you are assisting on the day in any capacity please ensure you:
- Use the correct safety equipment ie: helmets on bikes, suitable footwear
- Use equipment or machinery in a safe and responsible manner
- Provide service or support in a manner which allows for the Health & Safety of all concerned
Accidents, Fire and Emergencies
- Accidents must be recorded
- First aid box both human and animal located in the tea room in cupboard by the sink, labelled
- Fire and Emergency Assembly point outside the main house
- Extinquishers located:
- Outside looseboxes
- Near the hose pipe in lorry shed
- At the entrace to the cottoages
- Fire hose located:
- Inside main barn
- Outside main barn by lorry shed
- Horses and Ponies: Must be handled by competent and experianced people. All horses and ponies to wear correctly fitting tack
- Contour of property: Loose stones and raised hard areas can cause trip hazard
- Weather conditions
- Equipment and obstacles
- All mucking out equipment must be returned to safe area in barn and beside muck heap
- Buildings and gateways: Do not block free movement
- Water and water troughs
- Movement of vehicles: Be aware of children, animals, hard of hearing and disabled in area